Monday, July 19, 2010

L is for the way you look at me

i have never been the girl to really care for pink, yet our wedding will be an array of muted pinks, creams, and gray. our wedding will be timeless. vintage. classic. yet original, much like ourselves.








golden lockets. pockets watches. pearls. and cameo's will be worn with style as our bridesmaids and groomsmen walk the aisle.



My dress has been created by a friend and designer. I gave her my mothers dress and she took it apart and turned it into a completely different dress for me. i was inspired by this country victorian dress featured below....


our chapel needs no decoration. it's beautiful all on its own. but our reception will be adorned with a few decorations like our birdcage. a family wedding tree. mason jars with blooms and tea lights....
my ring is very unique. i cherish it! it is an uncut diamond. unbleached. completely raw. surrounded by the brilliance of a pavé diamond halo..it is a true diamond in the rough

No comments:

Post a Comment